Sunday, September 5, 2010

Kids Say The Darndest Things

So, the kids and I have been going to the gym at least 3 days a week. The goal is 4, but it seems like something comes up and 3 has been the most that I've been able to do each week. I'm just glad that I'm getting to the gym and losing, not gaining weight so far in this pregnancy. This baby makes me eat every couple of hours, or I'm shaking, starving, and my stomach is eating itself. So, heading to the gym is a must at this point with the amount of food I'm ingesting :) But, the other day, Pea and I were talking about why I work out at the gym, and why exercising is important, etc.

She says to me:
"Mommy, when I get big, I will have fat all over my body like you and Daddy and I won't be skinny anymore."
I just stared at her, dumbfounded... yea, that's the last time I'm naked around you, kid. No more!

Off to the gym!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Девушки, подскажите как верно танцевать это пляска? Может быть у кого-то есть ролики с интересными нестандартными движениями под эту музыку? И вообще, что можно выдумать под эту музыку?)

[url=http://pi7.ru/go/serial.php]Вообще любой сериал и особенно новинки я качаю тут [/url]