Friday, September 3, 2010

So Grown Up!

This week, Pea has started to look all grown up, and Grunt looks like a toddler, not a babe anymore. It's breaking my heart... wishing he would crawl just one more time so I can ingrain the memory of his booty up in the air, flat footed, bear crawl. But, alas, he walks everywhere. I think I can definitively say that he has crawled his last. He is even starting to run! I cannot believe it. I have a couple videos on my phone that I'm trying to figure out how to get to the computer.... buuuuutttttt..... I can't figure it out, lol. Here soon, I'll have the time to research it and get them up here. So, without further ado, here are the latest pics of the kiddos- all grown up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Как говорилось на Seexi.net Девочки, расскажите, кто чем мазался для восразвития волос? Я имею ввиду не традиционные масла и маски, а что-то необычное, необычно, к примеру то, что вы сами выдумали. И какой был эффект?