Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Favorites

I realized the other day that my "favorites/bookmarks" on my browser was packed! Of what you ask? Of recipes that I am hoping to try some time in the near future. So, I'm jumping on the bandwagon with many of my fellow bloggers and joining "Friday Favorites". Each Friday, I will feature several recipes and their respective blogs, and commit to trying one recipe each week! Without further ado- here are this week's recipes!






If you want to see some more Friday Favorites, head over to Finding Joy In My Kitchen. She has some amazing recipes!


2 comments:

SnoWhite said...

Thanks for linking up! That steak recipe looks amazing. What a fun way to do something different with steak.

Stultz Family said...

I can't wait to try it, although, unless I find flank steak on sale, it'll have to wait :)