Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Richwood Fair 2010

One of my favorite things to do in the summer is to go to the fair. Sadly, I haven't been in years. I always want to go, and we never end up making it. This year, I was determined to change that and go, with or without the hubs... So, to my surprise, the inlaws mentioned the Richwood Fair one afternoon while we were visiting, and I wasn't going to let it pass us by! Where is Richwood? you ask?... yea... no surprise there. It's a tiny little farming town north of Columbus. But, this fair was going to be perfect for my kiddos. Not too busy, small enough to let them run around and not have to worry about them getting lost, but big enough to know that there will be aaaallll the fair food! (which, by the way, Pea did not eat one bite of any of the fried, sugary goodness we put in front of her. silly Pea.)













We spent most of the time looking at the animals in all the 4-h barns, we watched some pole/barrel racing, then made our way to the rides and food. It was a perfect afternoon at the fair. The kids loved it, and tons of wonderful memories were made.

No comments: