Thursday, September 9, 2010

1/3 of the way done!

I can't believe that we are already 1/3 of the way done cooking baby #3! Today, I am 13 weeks 4 days... and soooo happy to be out of the first trimester. So far, it's been a typical pregnancy. Some nausea, light-headedness, exhaustion, and my brain is COMPLETELY gone. SOOO much worse than the previous pregnancies. I mean, honestly, I can barely put a sentence together. No weight gain, so that's good- I lost about 5 lbs since finding out that we were expecting, and I'm glad that I've been able to keep that off.  I thought I was going to be HUGE at the beginning, my pants stopped fitting and everything was tight, but all of a sudden everything fits again, and the tiny "bump" is starting to show. So, I'm guessing I was just bloated or something. With the first two, we always said that we would take pictures of the growing belly, but for some reason or another, we never did. With this one, I'm hoping that we actually will and we're planning on posting them on here. So, as soon as we get our camera back from a friend... you will have monthly pics. But, for now, this update will have to do. We're excited for number 3!

No comments: