Sunday, April 18, 2010

Crawling Babies

My sweet boy, 6 months old
Doing the plank... I think he is going to do the bear crawl first. My sweet girl, 6 months old (in 2007... I don't have extra kiddos that you don't know about) :)

So tiny, but crawling just before she was 6 months. (7 months in this pic)
My kiddos are so much the same, but so different as well. Pea was so tiny, and still is; but she is a beast! Super stong, and very athletic already. Grunt is a big boy- chubby and rolly, but he too is super strong. Pea was a quiet and contemplative baby, but Grunt is loud and busy. I can't believe how big they are already... scary to think that they will only get bigger from here. Sorry for the boring post, just had to take a trip down memory lane.



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

See, I think Grunt is a little guy! I can't believe his "plank"...Cam never did that! He just army-crawled, then regular crawled, but I never got to see rocking on all fours or what Grunt has mastered!