Thursday, March 4, 2010

Trickery and Tom Foolery!

Today I woke up at the early time of 6:30 to none other than... Mr. Sun, shining bright and cheerfully in my bedroom window- directly into my eyes. Typically, this would annoy me. Today, however, I was excited! I thought, "WOW! It's so sunny out! It's beautiful! I am sure that it's warm!" So, I got up, and went to the window, only to see HUGE piles of snow. "Hum... Maybe the snow just hasn't had a chance to completely melt." Yeah, that would have been great... except when I checked the thermometer, it said 20! 2o Degrees!!! Are you kidding me! I woke up and got out of my nice warm bed to be in the freezing cold! Stupid winter, GO AWAY! We can't wait for spring! Pea has been begging to go to the zoo, and the parks are calling my name. I can't wait to get outside, run, and get these last few pounds off! Darn Sun! So full of trickery! That is the last time I will be fooled by you!

No comments: