Monday, March 1, 2010

Couch to 5K!



So, I'm finally feeling the energy that comes with Spring! Couple that with my very pursuasive friends, and starting today, I'm going to train for a 5K! I'm actually very excited... nervous, but excited! I can't wait to lose the rest of the baby weight, and maybe some of the ppd weight from Lilianna, oh, and the Christmas weight, and the after Christmas weight, well... you get the picture. I'll be glad to get back into my skinny wardrobe and start feeling good again!

Ohio winters suck! I don't remember why we moved away from the beautiful winters in TN, but here we are, stuck in the never ending snowglobe that is Ohio. See, in TN we rarely had snow, but if you had a snow craving all you had to do was drive 45 minutes up the mountain and you would be up to your eyeballs in snow. Then, when you got your fill, drive back down the mountain and be back in the 50 degree weather. It was wonderful- best of both worlds. Luckily, our families and our friends are making it worth it to stay here, although we're trying desperately to get everyone to move south!

Check out the Couch to 5K website at
http://www.c25k.com and keep checking out the blog for the honest truth about what I'm doing and (eeeekkkk!) what the scale says!

No comments: