Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Favorites

The end of this pregnancy has me craving sweets! I haven't been craving anything specific throughout this pregnancy, but now- sweets are ruling! In an effort to balance all the yummy sugar treats, I have a couple things that'll give me some healthy fat and protein :). Now, who wants to make some of these and bring them over??? I'll write you a check!!!! ;) ;)

A Joyful Chaos

Two Peas and Their Pod

How Sweet Eats

Allrecipes

Renaissance Momma

Weelicious

Lynn's Kitchen Adventures

Real Mom Kitchen


Check out Finding Joy in My Kitchen for more Friday Favorites!

2 comments:

SnoWhite said...

that blender salsa looks great -- as do that "so simple, so yummy dessert"!

Recently, we tried a crescent roll dessert -- cream cheese sandwiched between crescent rolls, sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. Delicious!

Stultz Family said...

Any dessert with cream cheese is amazing on my list... yum