1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? can't choose...I use both
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, at least while we have little ones. The allergies/mold/dust that come with real trees just aren't worth it! Plus... Grunt would pick off EVERY SINGLE pine needle. I can already imagine the mess.
3. When do you put up the tree? Sometime after Thanksgiving- Just depends on our schedule and when the hubby is home for us to do it all together.
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime after New Year- Once again, depends on when the hubby is home to do it together.
5. Do you like eggnog? YUM! Love Eggnog! And I love Eggnog Chai's from Starbucks.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My very own English riding saddle and boots.
5. Hardest person to buy for? extended in-law family
6. Easiest person to buy for? Pea- she loves EVERYTHING!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yup- but it's not up. Just don't have the perfect place to put it that Grunt will leave it alone.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail – already done
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Outdated clothing???? Not sure... don't really think much about that.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf or How the Grinch Stole Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Kind of all year, but most of my shopping is done on Black Friday or after.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope
15. Favorite special thing to eat during the holidays? Dusen Confections- Special German Cookie Recipe handed down for generations in my family. Also LOVE Hefekranz-- another German family recipe.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, this year was the first year to use our new LED Pre-lit Christmas tree- It was soooo much easier!
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Prefer to stay home in the morning then visit in the afternoon.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? nope.
20. Angel on the tree top or star? angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas day with the kiddos, but the hubby and I usually exchange our gifts on Christmas Eve once the kids are asleep in bed.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Too much to do and not enough time to just "be"
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Owls, jingle bells... silver and blue
24. Favorite foods for Christmas dinner? My Sister's stuffing
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Don't really know... I'd love to get the nursery ready for the baby--- still lots to do!