Monday- Tuscan Baked Chicken and Beans
Tuesday- Italian Meatloaf and Salad
Wednesday- Chili Bar with C-life
Thursday- Leftovers, if no leftovers, then eggs and toast.
Friday- Chicken Stuffed with Broccoli and Cheese
Sunday- White wine-marinated steak with chive smashed potatoes and lemon green beans (trying a new recipe... will post it if it's good!)
Recipe of the Week:
(from cooking light, with a few of my own modifications)
4 chicken breasts, skinned/trimmed
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 half package bacon (about 6-7 slices)
1 cup chopped onion (i actually use green onion, and only about 1/4 cup)
1/8 tsp sea salt
2 cups torn spinach
1/2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
2 (16 oz) cans cannellini beans
1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
1. Cook bacon, remove from pan, but reserve drippings.
2. Season chicken with 1/4 tsp salt and pepper and place in pan with bacon drippings.
3. Allow chicken to cook for 2-3 minutes each side, then set chicken aside.
4. While chicken is cooking, chop up bacon.
5. Add onion, 1/8 tsp salt to pan with drippings, reduce heat to medium and cook until onion begins to brown.
6. Stir in bacon, spinach, rosemary, beans, and tomatoes. Remove from heat once mixed.
7. Place tomato mixture in oven safe bakeware, place chicken on top.
8. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, or until chicken is done and mixture is bubbly.