Monday, August 16, 2010

Mealtime Mondays!

I'm going to try something new. Here's to hoping that it helps me stay accountable to my "grocery budget" and my menu. I'm going to post our weekly menu (probably only dinners, unless something amazing happens to pop up!) on Mondays. Maybe it'll give you a couple new ideas, or maybe it'll show me how unoriginal I am with our meals :).

Here's this week!
Monday- Marinated turkey loin, roasted potatoes with red pepper flakes, sauteed zucchini and squash
Tuesday- Stuffed Green Peppers, leftover roasted potatoes- smashed, berry crisp
Wednesday- Sun-dried tomato marinated chicken, wild rice, salad
Thursday- beef burritos, lime tortilla chips with cheese dip and salsa, (if I remember, I'm planning on having virgin mango margaritas today too!!!!)
Friday- leftovers. If no leftovers, then lil'smokeys in bbq sauce and cheese cubes or other munchies in the fridge that need to be eaten.
Saturday- Breakfast- egg and sausage casserole with fruit salad; lunch/dinner- roast with tomatoes, potatoes, and carrots.

1 comment:

Deni said...

sounds delicious!